[SunRescue] Look, he is *quite* fond of his little router appliance too!

Peter L. Wargo rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 23 22:39:51 CDT 2001

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:

> Just got this weeks Inforworld, and noticed this title on Nick Petreley's
> column "The Open Source":
>
>     Replacing a Linux gateway with a cheap appliance

Hey, I've loved the Macsense stuff since the dial-on-demand palmrouter.
Good stuff, inexpensive, and it *does not* break.  I have a buttload of
Suns, I could easily set up a NAT/Firewall/router, but why?  I plug this
in, set it up, and forget it.  I like the path to basenji.com to be
uncomplicated. ;-)

-pete