[SunRescue] RE: Why I am *quite* fond of my Linksys router...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Apr 21 16:45:40 CDT 2001

That's great - of course, your connection is aprox. 2x as fast a s mine.

It just amazes me how fast I can download large files from CA FTP servers
(that is, servers that really are *in* California, none of that Akami
"virtual server" stuff)... Taking up a third of a T1 for an extended period
of time just seems so selfish... In a good way. Like when we used to climb
the rope in gym class... ;^)

Ken