[SunRescue] RE: Why I am *quite* fond of my Linksys router...

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Apr 21 07:48:32 CDT 2001

Sebastian Marius Kirsch <skirsch at moebius.inka.de> wrote:

> I've looked for a simpler tunneling tool, but couldn't find one.

For those situations when port forwarding isn't an option, I like to use
aproxy <http://www.dilledabb.de/projects/aproxy.html>.  The version I'm
using has had some paranoid patches applied, which I'll be submitting to
the author if I can run them for another week without any problems :-)

--
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

       Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our latest and greatest
         operating system which we couldn't be arsed to complete