[SunRescue] Re: Help!

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 20 15:26:07 CDT 2001

Sebastian Marius Kirsch <skirsch at moebius.inka.de> wrote:

> In my experience, for home users the problem is not routing per se, but
> the PPPoE protocol some of us unfortunate DSL subscribers are stuck
> with.

WHY!  Doesn't your DSL router handle all the necessary conversions from
ethernet to whatever hell-spawned deviancy the telco uses?

--
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

       Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our latest and greatest
         operating system which we couldn't be arsed to complete

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **