[SunRescue] Re: Help!

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 19 15:27:02 CDT 2001

On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 01:23:08PM -0700, Robert Novak wrote:
> We've secretly replaced Greg Woods with Eliza. Let's see if he notices.

"Tell me how you feel..."

> I always worry when someone asks a genuine question and other people go
> off on irrelevant tangents. If Bill knows he can get the stuff working on
> Linux on short order, and he needs to get it done on short order, and it
> might take longer than he has on OpenBSD, that's a quite valid reason to
> go with Linux. If the reverse were true, the same condition would hold.

If I was doing this for MYSELF, I'd use OBSD, because I have the time
to fuck with things if it doesent work.  I *know* I can get this setup
quickly and easily with Linux (even tho I dont *like* putting a Linux
box up as a firewall); and thats whats important to the client right
now - getting this up and working as quickly as possible.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net