[SunRescue] G3 upgrade for PowerMac 7300

Tugrul Galatali rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 17 14:15:56 CDT 2001

> Perhaps I'm just being too sentimental.  After, NeXTStep on Sparc was
> decent (and I'm told that PA Risc was also really good).

	I never realized NeXTStep was that widely ported... now I have an
excuse to get a low end HP and add it to a collection I'm thinking of building.
My question is where do I get copies of NeXTStep for PA RISC and/or SPARC...

	NeXTStep would probably breath some life into my SS10 since everything
I got it for is now being done by a U2.

	Tugrul Galatali