[SunRescue] Vinophiles of the world unite

Bran Tregare rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 12 22:33:14 CDT 2001

Sounds Nummers :)  You should try Cajun pot-roast sometime :)

  Take 3 ot 5 lb pot roast, make 20 slits into it, in each slit place 2
garlic cloves and 1 hot pepper of your favorite cariety, the cajun chef who
made it and i learned it from used tabasco peppers, for more kick, thai red
chilies. for less, sections of an anaheim chili pepper.  place in roaster
or dutch oven, salt/pepper the top, and add a splash of angostura bitters
and 2 cups water or 1 cup water 1 cup wine and cover.  cook in 350deg oven
until finished (roughly 30 mins per pound (IIRC))