[SunRescue] Vinophiles of the world unite

Tim Harrison rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 12 21:40:54 CDT 2001

amy wrote:

> and HE ATE IT.

I would have been dead by about 10 bites into "x".  I'm allergic to
garlic, unfortunately.  And Tara's part Italian.  Makes for interesting
meal choices.

I once had a horrible incident where I was drinking martinis with some
friends, and they substituted garlic onions for olives.  I stopped
breathing for a few minutes.  Was a bad situation.

However, I was lying on a friends' server room floor, and the whole
time, all I could think of was "damn it, man, why are you using NT, when
you could be using that nifty SS10 in the other room to serve these
sites".  Honest.  I kid you not.  Funny what some people will think
about when they're about to die.

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer