[SunRescue] Vinophiles of the world unite

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 12 15:29:50 CDT 2001

Oh you mean like last night, I ruined a nice carbonara sauce because "I'll
just stick SunOS 2.5 on that 1000e before David picks it up" :P

Oh and before amy pipes up about "see anyone can cook" it all came from a
foil bag to a wok :)

Dan - everything can be cooked in a wok :)

David Cantrell sent the following on Thu, 12 Apr 2001...