[SunRescue] STOP IT. NOW.

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 08:50:59 CDT 2001

I respect the list-operator and will go subscribe to geeks if I can find the mailbox space.

However, I kinda object to people calling this a flamewar. I saw nothing besdies intellectual discussion, and was very impressed, compared to some of the other "wars" I have seen which have no intellectual bearing.

-- Finley