[SunRescue] STOP IT. NOW.

Tim Harrison rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 08:48:03 CDT 2001

ed at the7thbeer.com wrote:

> Wow, a tempest in a teapot.
> Anyways, ego-manaiacal megalomaniacs aside...

Or, it could be his list, allowing him to make the rules.  Either which,
stuff like this is what the geeks list was made for.

Bill, welcome back from your honeymoon (Tara and I never really got
one... :( ), and welcome to the world of being married.  In my opinion,
it's no different from living with someone, except now, one can take out
an insurance policy on the other. ;)

I've survived one year of marriage so far, so I think I can make it. :)

Oh, and just for "on topic"'s sake:

What patches would be beneficial for doing DNS on a SunOS 4.1.3
machine?  I remember McGuire mentioning some stuff about that.
Suggestions?

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer