[SunRescue] OT: FS: SGI Crimson RE

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 9 21:55:44 CDT 2001

Erm, if an Indy is going to cost you 500$ spend the extra 200-300$ and get
yourself an O2.  I have seen/heard of many o2 systems going for under
800$.  I belive workstations.net has them for 695$ right now, though that
is sans monitor.
	Nick
(And the MAX impact is pulling what I would consider an unreasonable
premium over the solid/high impact systems)