[SunRescue] HELP: Cannot assemble drivers for root problem

Peter L. Wargo rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 9 21:10:34 CDT 2001

Wrong, the 140 board is not longer produced or supported, it is a FCO to
give you the 170E board.  The problem is FW SCSI instead of narrow, and
hme instead of le.  Bood a cdrom and use devlinks to rebuild the device
tree, then mv hostname.leo to hostname.hme0.  You will then have FW SCSI,
100mbit ethernet, and a UPA card slot.

-Pete

-----
Peter L. Wargo