[SunRescue] FS: SGI Crimson RE ADMINISTRAVIA

amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 9 21:00:57 CDT 2001

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Dan Lane wrote:
> Ok, amy, I want you to go inside and ask bill to put the chainsaw down, He
> has obviousley snapped and is out of control, he trusts you and he'll
> listen to your reasoning, explain to him that there isn't any flame war
> here and that nobody needs to die!

you're correct. there isnt a flamewar currently and there will not be one
in the future. i can do two things to prevent it. first, i can warn,
assuming the maturity level of this list is high enough to not get into an
os spitting war. second, i can start banning people from posting.

it's everyone's choice here.

--a
oh, and by the way, bill wouldnt have been as nice.