[SunRescue] FS: SGI Crimson RE ADMINISTRAVIA

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 9 18:26:21 CDT 2001

Ok, amy, I want you to go inside and ask bill to put the chainsaw down, He
has obviousley snapped and is out of control, he trusts you and he'll
listen to your reasoning, explain to him that there isn't any flame war
here and that nobody needs to die!

Dan - Community liason officer

amy sent the following on Mon, 9 Apr 2001...