[SunRescue] sources of RAM for SS/10

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 9 19:06:00 CDT 2001

I'm interested in aquiring old hardware.  Most of the stuff I see
available isn't with a distance that I could pick up, which is a major
problem when talking about things like Sun4s.  Either that or it is more
$$$ than I can spare.  Anyway, unlike a lot of my fellow students, I'm
well on my way to getting out of school debt free (in part because I don't
borrow money for fun stuff, and in even greater part beause I don't
qualify for student loans, only the regular kind that require I start
making large payments right away), but this means that unless the computer
is going to be a major work horse for me, I can't spend much on it.  Hell,
all my computer gear taken together (half dozen machines) is worth less
than what the average newbie spends on a new PC.

--
Joshua Boyd