[SunRescue] OT: FS: SGI Crimson RE

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 9 16:06:26 CDT 2001

David quoted:
> > "Linux is only free if your time is worthless." --MrNutty

Reagan quoted:
> I thought it was "Linux is only free if your time has no value."
>                                                 Jamie Zawinski

But MrNutty is a real person, and Jamie Zawinski is a god-like
figure that no one has ever met... right?

I mean, I can get on IRC and chat w/ MrNutty *right now* while
no-one here knows where Jamie is... plus, I think Pokey the
Penguin is arguablya  better contribution to society than
Netscape, right?

OK, Time to move this to geeks@ :)

-Jon