[SunRescue] OT: CA: It's Our Turn

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 9 00:16:46 CDT 2001

  Actually the only two problems would be carboration
and fuel tank.  Mixing the hydrogen and air isn't much
of a problem but you have to inject some water to keep
the temperature down to avoid nitrogen-oxygen
compounds.  A different carborator might be necessary.
A "foam" metal fuel tank is the best way to store
hydrogen.  Depending on the metal used, you can also use
the tank to heat or cool air and provide "air
conditioning" for the car.