[SunRescue] Sun Sbus PCMCIA??

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Apr 8 20:59:30 CDT 2001

Here, at least one of the 3com fast ethernet PC cards that we have will
fit in a non cardbus system.  I don't remeber which one, and they both are
in use at the moment.  One of the is a cheap fast ethernet only job that
has been kinda flaky.  The other is a combo fast ethernet/56k modem card.

--
Joshua Boyd