[SunRescue] OT: CA: It's Our Turn

Stefan Skoglund rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 6 17:21:57 CDT 2001

"Joshua D. Boyd" wrote:

> On the more civilized east coast I pay about $1.40 to $1.160 depending on
> grade.  The house I moved to last fall has AC, so that will be a nice
> change from where I used to live.  I didn't care that much until we
> started having computers around the house that kicked off enough heat to

Is anyone of you guys running on natural cooling ??

Cooling baffles in the ventilation
A number of drilled holes in the rock below the house and string of pipe
down and up from the holes.
Circulate brine down the pipe and into the aircooler.

Should be cheaper than ordinary Air-condition.

And in the  winter take the heat from the holes and heat your house
thru a heating pump.