[SunRescue] OT: CA: It's Our Turn

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 3 18:59:43 CDT 2001

What I really hate is that where I lie there are lots of windy roads with
blind curves.  And the SUVs seem to be totally incapable of staying in
their lane.  Many is the time I swing around a blind turn to find myself
looking at the grill of a Suburban charging towards me.  These guys
(and girls on cell phones) are going to wear out my tires and brake
prematurely.

--
Joshua Boyd