[SunRescue] OT: CA: It's Our Turn

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 3 18:44:18 CDT 2001

Chad wrote:
> Wow, I wouldn't have guessed your Vette got that bad of mileage.  My 4x4
> truck with it's 454 gets 14 on the highway... 65-70mph.  Now that I
> think of it, you do have dual carbs.... thye are known for using more
> gas.

Dual carbs, BUT that's when I had an intake manifold which didn't seat
with the heads and things weren't working right (it was running way
too rich.. nothing like a stream of water coming out the exhaust pipes!)

The new intake manifold is here and my friends and I should have things
running in 2-3 weeks.... it better work by the time the reunion rolls
around (which you on the geeks list have heard about.)

(too bad we have day jobs.)

[ BTW, time to move this to geeks... ]

-Jon