[SunRescue] SS4/SS5/SS10 funzies.....(:+}}...

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 3 16:14:12 CDT 2001

Hmm, I was going to say I know of a machine around here with an 80mhz
supersparc, but I ran dmesg on it an found that it wasn't what I was told
it was.  It is a dual supersparc 40 machine, not a dual 80 like I was
told.  That explains a few things.  Suprising how a dual 40 doesn't feel
much worse than a 170mhz sparc 5.

--
Joshua Boyd