[SunRescue] ultra2 cpu upgrade

Roger Blake rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 3 14:01:32 CDT 2001

I believe jumper pins J2301 must be switched from 2-3 to
1-2 for 300MHz mode. Should be just in front of sbus slot 3
which, looking from the *back* of the motherboard, is the
right side *front* sbus slot. When I upgraded I found this jumper
tricky to locate and a bit fiddly to change due to it's location.

Memory should automatically configure assuming you remembered to
fill whole banks of four.

Roger Blake