[SunRescue] SS4/SS5/SS10 compatibility?

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 2 14:43:30 CDT 2001

Depending on the processor and graphics cards in them, the 5 or 10 will
be the better system. The 4 is POS. :)

RAM between the 4/5 is interchangable. The 4/5 take SCA hardisks while
the 10 will only take 50 pin HDs. I forget if the 10 takes SS4 or SS5
RAM. I'm sure someone else here will answer that one :)

-Jon

--- User Bobkeys BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak