[SunRescue] SS4/SS5/SS10 compatibility?

Cyrus M. Reed rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 2 14:04:58 CDT 2001

The 4 and 5 pieces should be mostly compatible, but probably the only
thing shareable between all 3 are any SBUS cards.  The SS10 uses different
RAM than the 4 and 5.  The disks in the 5 (and I think also 4) are SCA
SCSI, while the SS10 uses regular 50 pin SCSI.  All of them are good
candidates for a Sol8 machine, put that largely depends on the
configuration.

-Cyrus