[SunRescue] Anyone work with VT525 terminals from DEC?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 2 10:24:12 CDT 2001

The VT525 has three ports on the back, one RS-232 (DB-25), the other =
two are MMJ (offset RJ-45-looking connectors). Without finding MMJ =
connectors I would, I suppose be limited to one session (thats OK, but =
three would be cool!)...

Also, the control box appears to have some local intelligence, as it =
includes some local applications (calculator!?) and color (16 colors, =
IIRC).

I hope I get one - the cost is quite low (under $20 is the typical =
closing price on these auctions)...

Ken