[SunRescue] Missing files from burned images

Sam Creasey rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Apr 1 11:37:05 CDT 2001

On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, mike dombrowski wrote:

> Yes, yes, yes. The talking thing is really important, I've just learned
> this and been talking with Jen in Bio for the last couple days. No
> chance in hell I'd ever go out with her, but, enh. I wish I had started
> talking to her earlier in the yearz. Aside from bio I don't have any
> classes with good looking, intelligent girls; I never talk to female
> types if they're not in my class so... Anyway, you now know more than
> you ever wanted to about my social life. :P

Don't speak too fast on the no chance in hell bit....  You'd be surprised.
:)  MY last gf was both quite attractive and quite intelligent...   now,
granted, it took like nearly two years before we started dating... (we'd
just been friends, and then woke up in bed together one morning, and,
welll...)

-- Sam

Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as
kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to
repetitive music.
        -- Unknown