[SunRescue] [Suns-at-Home] Non-IP Sun ISDN, was: Sun with Euro-ISDN

dave at cca.orgdave dave at cca.orgdave
Fri Sep 29 19:49:00 CDT 2000

hauke at Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE writes:

>I am getting news and mail through uucp, and while I could probably talk my

Hey, I thought I was the only one left! :-)

I'm not keen on SLIP or PPP, so I've decided to stick with UUCP untill
I finally get DSL. I've been lazy about that, since I have DSL at work,
and at the mill space where me & my friends keep our big computers.

I'm planning on using a MIPS-based DECstation running OpenBSD as
my firewall. (Er, if it's supported. NetBSD otherwise.)

-------- David Fischer -------- dave at cca.org -------- www.cca.org --------
"Beauty is only skin-deep. It's what's underneath that really matters."
                                             - traditional cannibal saying