[SunRescue] 5 major manufacturers?

DaveMcGuiremcguire at neurotica.com DaveMcGuiremcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Sep 27 15:34:07 CDT 2000

  True, but people keep buying their machines.  I just hope that
eventually someone will fire some of the more stupid of their suits
and let SGI go about its business.  EVERY computer company makes
frequent bad decisions.

  I don't see anything wrong with pushing 3 different OSs, really.  I
mean, they have different kinds of computers, why not different kinds
of operating systems?  It's not like any of them is any real
competition for any of the others.

  "Yeah I'm gonna put Linux on my 64-processor O2000!" ;)

     -Dave McGuire