[SunRescue] Sun part number reference needed

fernande at internet1.net fernande at internet1.net
Thu Sep 21 12:09:57 CDT 2000

Hello,

I have noticed that many of you seem to be looking up numbers in some
sort of Data base.  Is this online?  If so where is it.  I would like to
know what the following is:

5012055017197a

Also, if I ever hear back from the people, on Ebay, that are supposed to
be selling me that 670mp, I want to be able to look up numbers.  I
emailed tham again today..... we will see, maybe I'll have to call them,
but you would think they would answer the email that they instructed you
to send!!

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA