[SunRescue] Stupid 670 Tricks

Martin Wedel sr sun at minor-element.net
Sat Sep 16 16:03:10 CDT 2000

waaaaa!  My roommate and I were documenting the parts in the 670 (and
other machines) and I just found the problem. I have SM52X's in my
670. the front module (501-2445) suffered a damaged (bent) pin.
I left the back module (closest to the VME connectors) in, but I get the
same error. Did I toast the whole mess, or does the 501-2444 ONLY run with
the matching 501-2445 in place? Unfortunately I don't have any other MBUS
modules to toss in and test the board.

Everyone please wish me luck, we'll see if my soldering skills are as good
as they were when I worked at Toshiba......

--
Martin Wedel
sun at minor-element.net
http://www.minor-element.net/