[SunRescue] 511 Case Questions

William Barnett-Lewis rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 29 13:13:02 CST 2000

Hello all,
In my quest to resurrect my 3/80, I was sent a QIC tape drive. It is in a
511 case and shares space with an old 5 3/4" FH disk. The case back claims
it's a Fujitsu and there appears to be a part number of 370-1034-02 on the
drive itself. It has a decidedly non-SCSI looking pair of cables on it -
almost reminds me of the old RLL's on PC's.

Also, can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier of db-50 (I think
that's how many pins are in those) SCSI to SCSI-2 adapters?

Thanks in advance,

William