[SunRescue] Sun 4/330 LEDs.

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 29 04:20:25 CST 2000

On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 06:05:02PM +1100, Robert Rose wrote:
> If anyone is resurrecting 4/300 series boxen, I'd be happy to help them
> (I'd scan it in and make the content available online, but this would
> probably attract the wrath of Sun's lawyers!).  There's lots of guru
> stuff like the eeprom location and setting for changing the screen size
> that may or may not be in the FEH.

I'm working (altho its going slowly) on getting permission to "republish"
documentation for older systems (stuff not covered @ docs.sun.com) on
the SunHELP web site.  As you can expect, lots of legal hurdles to jump
through.. but I've got a really nifty video tape of the SS10 product release
that I'll make an MPG of eventually. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net