[SunRescue] Re: come closer and let me pick your brain.

Michael Thompson rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 27 14:22:41 CST 2000

I have two Sun Mass Storage towers. One has room for four 8" IPI disks.
The other tower has three trays that hold disk drives. The top tray is
single ended SCSI and has room for four 5 1/4" full height disks. The
front two disks are accessable from the front and can actually be two
5 1/4" half height drives (tape CDROM). The middle and bottom trays
are differential SCSI and have room for four 5 1/4" full height disks.
There is a really big power supply in the bottom.

>	4. This is the bigge I am curious about. He had 3 or 4 Sun Mass
>Storage cases in the Shop. 3' by 3' by 3' cubes. Obviously sun gear but I
>was unfamiliar with them, what are they? Should I make an offer on one ,
>what should be in them? If this some sort of drive array system?

Michael Thompson
E-Mail: M_Thompson at IDS.net