[SunRescue] semi-OT: ISPs that don't suck

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 16 16:32:53 CST 2000

While on the topic of ISP's that DO suck....

<rant>
Earthlink just started a new policy where they block port 25 to everyone but
their mail server. I cannot SMTP mail to my servers now while dialed in from
home via Earthlink. What a crock of (insert fav feces word here). I have had
it with them. Thank god I am moving next month.
</rant>

Anybody interested in a 4/330 with a P4 CG6?

Mike N