[SunRescue] WTB: Sparc LX? Canada?

Stefan Skoglund rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 11 16:12:00 CST 2000

Kurt Huhn wrote:
> mauser that my grandad brought back from the war.  I currently own several
> Czech and Russian bolt action rifles.  Of course, in todays age I have to
> keep them in the garage under lock and key, with trigger locks attached,
> with the ammo in a seperate locker in a seperate part of the house.  I
> actually had to get a FFL in order to continue my collecting.
>
> Now, I'm not a millitant.  I believe that certain people should *not* own
> guns.  I also believe that folks who misuse guns should be *severely*
> punished.  However, revoking the right of *all* people to own guns is not
> the way to go.

Hrrrmmmm, that means that the next time you have an disagreement with
your wife or son or your son's class friends someone is gonna get
a big hole in his head.

So PLEASE americans don't be surprised if you loses your friends to
a stray bullet or someone gets killed in your childrens school !!!

To many american childrens is killed in your schools today by someone
who took his dad's gun to school !!!