[SunRescue] Cleaning up old Sun gear

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 10 23:00:58 CST 2000

Hello,

I don't actually own any Sun equipment, so I can't give specific details
to you.  I can yell you that most of my equipment gets cleaned with
Comet cleanser.  It is abrasive, so care must be taken.  I usually use a
rag or a brush to scrub with.  Be careful with brushes, because some
will scratch worse than the Comet ever would.

This normally requires disassembly of whatever you might be working on.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA