[SunRescue] WTB: Sparc LX? Canada?

Sheldon T. Hall rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 6 20:37:48 CST 2000

On Monday, November 06, 2000 9:04 PM, Bill Bradford [SMTP:mrbill at mrbill.net]
wrote:

[snip]

> I'd kill to have a decent hamfest near here; I missed out on Denton this
> year due to "it was right before payday and right after a $450 brake job".
> I'm still looking for a halfway decent 2M HT.

Stay in touch.  We have a guest room, we're about 1.5 hours from Dayton, and
last year we had an empty seat in the car.

I'm not a ham, and I don't know squat about ham radio, but I really enjoy
the Hamvention. Where else do you get to see guys wearing "ground plane"
aluminium construction hard-hats with active antennae on them....

-Shel