[SunRescue] Thanks.

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 6 20:13:16 CST 2000

I just wanted to say thanks to everybody for the outpouring of
support (as well as the happy birthday wishes) that I've gotten
over the past few days - it was highly unexpected and greatly
appreciated. 8-)

I dont have many friends that I hang out with on a regular
basis; the majority of my friends are people I've never even
met, and the SunRescue list makes up most of them. 8-)  You
guys (and gals) are great; thanks for being there to let me
rant on and thanks for being a great informational resource.
(I'm far from what I would consider being a "Sun Guru" - I've
just used them a lot and for the past five years.. I'd say
that James Lockwood or Mr. Birdsall, etc, would qualify in
the Guru category, but I'm far from it).

The new SunHELP server should be up sometime this week, and
we'll be hosting the Sun-Managers list once that happens as
well.

Again, thanks, everyone, for everything.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
KD5LQR - Austin, TX