[SunRescue] More Stuff WTB

mike dombrowski legodude at home.net
Mon Nov 6 19:09:37 CST 2000

Hello all, I've got some more questions/requests. First I would really
like a copy of HPUX10.20( a burned copy or real media) for HP700 series
workstations, I'm willing to pay for time/media costs. Next a couple
1gb or bigger 3.5" half-height scsi drives. And a FDDI slider for the
735 series. I would pay a real price for these two also. Now for some
Sun questions:

Do PHP binaries with MySQL support exist for Solaris 2.6/Sparc? I've
found Apache but my wee little IPX does not have the disk space to
compile PHP. I looked on SunFreeware and Riddleware.

What's the slowest Sun that can saturate FDDI? Is the limiting factor
CPU, IO/BUS, or Disk speed?

As far as the age thing goes I've got you all beat for youngness, 16. I
have a SS2 Clone, IPX and IPC with busted NVRAM and I'm looking for a
bigger Sun, SS10/SS20. Not for a while tho, I gotta save up.

Thanks all
Mike