[SunRescue] Re: Best wishes for Bill...

Eric Ozrelic rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 6 03:07:57 CST 2000

Wow, I'm not sure, but I may be one of the youngest on this list. I'm only
20!! I've
been into older Sun equipment now for 3 years. An ISP I used to work for had
bunch of IPC's sitting in the back unused, and looking sad. So I took one of
them
home and toyed with it. I was hooked ever since. I haven't aquired any large
equipment, or really old equipment (other then old ass junker PC's), but I
still think
the equipment I have had (Silver age Sun's, Apple's, NeXT's, SGI's, etc.)
have really helped me learn more about the history, and technology
progression in the computer
industry (not to mention all other related computer skills!)

I did a bit of research on the condition that Bill has. It's not very
pretty. I think there
are even some movies where they show shot's of a camera going in and taking
a look.

Best wishes for you Bill, and I hope everything turns out swell!!

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic