[SunRescue] WTB: Sparc LX? Canada?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 5 19:56:32 CST 2000

The *best* actors are Canadian and are on American TV. Let me just say I
really liked John Candy, and there are many other talented Canadian-born
actors/actresses I also enjoy as well, but he seemed to have a bit of
range...

I was holding out the three below as (IMHO as a biased American) the *best*
Canada had to offer...

Ken