[SunRescue] Re: Best wishes for Bill...

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 5 17:42:10 CST 2000

> On Sun, Nov 05, 2000 at 02:34:22PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > Whats Up Gold
>
> AIEEEEEEEEE.  *goes into a grand mal seizure*
>
> WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP MONITORING PROGRAM.  One ISP I worked for (shortly,
> part-time) used it.  It would shit itself at 4pm every day and send false
> alerts.  We learned to ignore it.

Believe me - this stuf is total crap.  I can't stand it.  I prefer Optivity,
and we're moving to that for my product line (which is Nortel based, so
Optivity works well with it).  Optivity allows all sorts of plugins and
add-ons, as well integration with popular databases.  The software doesn't
have tons of functionality out of the box - but you can easily hack together
components in minimal time.

Kurt