[SunRescue] Re: Best wishes for Bill...

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 4 22:47:21 CST 2000

OK I have kept quiet so far, I guess I'm one of the grand dads here, other
than maybe Old BSD Bob. I'm a dusty 36. (where is that shot of geritol?)
I've been doing IT stuff for 2 1/2 years now and have only in the last 18
months gotten into Sun. I like where I work most of the time but really want
to do something else. Not exactly sure what but something (of course that
something has to be UNIX and real computer related.

Mike N