[SunRescue] Re: Best wishes for Bill...

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 4 21:55:15 CST 2000

On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 09:17:50PM -0500, Tim Harrison wrote:
> Well, at 24, I'm wondering what more I can do in my career.  I'm trying
> to find something new that excites me, but I've done most of it already
> (started at 14).  I started collecting old machines because it was the
> link I didn't have.  The technology that brought me the toys I play with
> now helps me understand what direction to go in.

I'm doing the only thing I'm good at, already, but I've started doing
different things for hobbies when I get home.  Got my Technician-class
ham radio license a month ago, and I'm working on upgrading to General
by new years...

Bill (got ham radio equpment in your closet? sell it to me!)

--
Bill Bradford
KD5LQR - Austin, TX
mrbill at sunhelp.org