[SunRescue] Re: Best wishes for Bill...

Tim Harrison harrison at timharrison.com
Sat Nov 4 20:17:50 CST 2000

Clay Mellender wrote:

> Jeepers! I didnt realize I am an old man!  Whats scary is, at the ripe old
> age of  33, I was programming 6502's when you guys were in diapers! ouch.

Well, at 24, I'm wondering what more I can do in my career.  I'm trying
to find something new that excites me, but I've done most of it already
(started at 14).  I started collecting old machines because it was the
link I didn't have.  The technology that brought me the toys I play with
now helps me understand what direction to go in.

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer
harrison at timharrison.com