[SunRescue] Re: Best wishes for Bill...

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 4 21:45:24 CST 2000

On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 06:01:50PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Thhppppplt.  At least you're not turning 29 this month.  Along with that,
> I'm going to be manager of an entire product line in a few weeks - as soon
> as it comes out of R&D.  Am I ready?  Yes, but I'm scared as hell...
> Kurt

I work at <fortune 500 telco> for my "Day Job".  I started as the backup
DEC UNIX / HPUX admin, primary solaris admin.  2 months later, I'm now
the main admin for all the HP-UX boxes, my coworker who handled all the
NMS / OpenView stuff left (and so I'm having to do that) and I hear that
I'm going to have to take over duties for ANOTHER guy on Monday morning
too.

So far I've managed to survive with only a 2-way pager, but I feel the
cellphone vibes approaching....

Bill

--
Bill Bradford