[SunRescue] Re: Best wishes for Bill...

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 2 22:40:44 CST 2000

Bill,

I assume this restriction can happen in different areas.  Does this
always take place in the airway, or does it happen in the esophagus as
well?  I have a friend that has had trouble eating because of some sort
of restriction in her esophagus... I am wondering if your situations are
similar.

Bill Bradford wrote:
> Basically, a "normal" person breathes through an opening about the size of
> a quarter.  I breathe through an opening the size of a pea to a dime.  6mm
> or so.

Did you get a chance to look at the computer hardware running it? :-)  I
have heard ( year ago maybe?) of a PDP-11 running a Cat-scanner!

>They've already done a spiral CT scan of me from the top of my head
> to my breastbone - now THAT was interesting to look at.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA