[SunRescue] Boot PROM images

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 1 06:40:25 CST 2000

Hey there!

I'm in need of some of those boot PROMs (need to upgrade the PROM in an
SS5 to boot from an 8GB disk) and the website listed in the below e-mail
doesn't seem to be working.

Any ideas, folks?

-Jon
--
Jonathan Katz
e-mail: jon at jonworld.com
website: http://jonworld.com
proprietor: http://bachelor-cooking.com
Cell: 317-698-4023 * Pager: 800-759-8888 1770869 * FAX: 530-688-5347